We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the Eluvio team; a small start-up based in Berkeley, CA. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing user experiences for our platform (web, mobile, SmartTV, and developer experiences) to address the goals of our rapidly expanding content publisher user base.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan, conduct and interpret user research and competitor analysis
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps, process flows and sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) while adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Work in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.