Senior UI/UX Designer
RAISINI, a 21 Year old global Creative, Entertainment; Marketing Agency and Dubai's 1st House Record Label and a Music Publishing Company, is launching a Lifestyle Membership SuperApp 'Havn' [Heaven] disrupting the Lifestyle industry, and make life a lot easier for individuals and the Hospitality industry, saving them TIME & MONEY while offering experiences that create unforgettable memories.
Only the very best talent gets in to Havn!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for a proactive and ambitious Senior UI/UX Designer to join the team here at Havn.
The current team consist of over 25 Super Heroes from around the world (13 countries) and we are just getting started!
What Does Success Look Like In This Role:
We need a creative person with a fascination for the way things work to expand our team of talented designers, artists, animators and developers. A passion for mobile apps and the Hospitality/Lifestyle industry is essential.
You will be part of a vibrant, multi-cultural team, located in centreal London, our company is looking for the next amazing addition to our team.
- With the support of a Lead UX/UI Designer you will be involved in seeing the project through from ideation to completion. This includes producing flows, wireframes, visual designs, presentations and working closely with our animators and developers.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- You will work in conjunction with a Lead UX/UI Designer to produce high quality, premium UI for games on all platforms.
- Take complex game mechanics and use your knowledge of good interaction design to produce creative and effective UX solutions.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Both an individual contributor and have the ability to build a team
- Have immense drive, a strong entrepreneurial instinct, desire (and tough skin) to work in a startup environment, and know when to seize an opportunity
- You can offer your opinion and respectfully reason with people, but equally commit to the direction decided by the majority after being heard
- Multiple-years’ experience in Digital and Graphic Design activities in a tech-enabled hospitality/ entertainment/B2C business, ideally from start-up stage
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Figma Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Experience in working in a team to design, build, and deliver mobile apps
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Passion for Havn and the mission of the company
Why Join RAISINI.Com
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who might take you out surfing or partying in St. Tropez from time to time.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
This is an unpaid role until we are funded and launched this summer. You will be offered 'sweat equity' & a bonus for time invested after our first funding round. We offer you shares to be a shareholder in the company to be extra motivated in the project and become a part of the family.
You must understand and decide whether this would be the right set up for you.
Havn receives 100s of CVs every day, so if you haven’t heard back from us within 28 days, sadly your application perhaps hasn’t been successful at this time. Keep an eye on future roles with Havn, as we are always looking to hire fresh talent as we continue to grow.