Senior UI/UX Designer
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Deliver effective and positive user experience solutions that align to business objectives, promote our brand, improve usability, and drive engagement
- Design clean and responsive web properties that adhere to brand and are optimized to drive business outcomes
- Map and optimize the digital experience across the user journey from campaign to product
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across all Digital assets
- Analyze data to identify user behaviors and apply this data in design iterations
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve library of UI elements, design systems, and templatized layouts
Qualifications, Skills & Education
- 5+ years of experience designing user experiences and UI assets for the web (desktop and mobile)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, etc., how it affects front-end design and the nuances of these technologies across various browsers
- Experience with Bootstrap or a similar front-end framework
- Experienced in working on complex issues that require in-depth analysis of multiple factors
- Experienced in designing for high-traffic enterprise websites and applications
- BA/BS or higher in a field related to web design, user experience design, visual design, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a financial services organization
- Experience in navigating questions of taxonomy and content strategy
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.