Senior UX Researcher
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
We’re looking for UX Researchers who are passionate about identifying the problems limiting users to be effective, efficient and engaged in their tasks. As part of the product design team, you’ll find a challenging yet collaborative environment, where UX research informs product roadmaps and design decisions.
You will be involved across our design-thinking process to:
- Help establish and evolve our UX research practice (Research Ops);
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers and account managers to identify and prioritize research opportunities;
- Define, plan and conduct attitudinal and behavioral research focused on how users experience our products;
- Analyze and synthesize qual & quant data into tangible and actionable insights;
- Define user models including journey maps, personas and empathy maps;
- Define metrics to measure design outcomes; and
- Advocate a human-centered approach with presentations, articles, and blog posts
Ideal candidate profile
- 5+ years of performing UX research using different methods;
- Academic background in Anthropology, Cognitive Science, HCI, Psychology, or a related field;
- Empathic with users and passionate about user research;
- Effective at analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of data;
- Hard-working, autonomous, structured and focused; and
- Proficiency in communicating UX research findings with cross-functional partners.
- Experience with event based analytics tools; and
- Experience doing research for B2B solutions
What we offer
- Passionate team applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy; and
- Flexible work schedule.
- Recruiter phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests;
- Video Interview with the hiring manager;
- Take-home technical task; and
- Final Interview with hiring manager and team.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!