The world has become a hectic, demanding and stressful place. This is fuelling explosive growth in the wellness industry, from yoga to healthy eating, personal care and beauty, nutrition and weight-loss, meditation, and spa retreats. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class software to manage the business and stay competitive.
We are a fast growing, well-funded growth stage company that offers a SaaS based solution to efficiently manage and run wellness businesses like salons, spas and med spas. Zenoti software is used by over 5000 clients in more than 32 countries. Many of the world’s leading salon and spa brands including Lakme, O2 Spa, Mario Tricoci, Truefit & Hill, MGM Resorts, Bellagio, Sonobello and Massage Heights are Zenoti customers.
Zenoti is already considered a leader in this space and is very well poised to fundamentally transform the wellness industry in the next few years. We just closed out a phenomenal 2019; we were ranked 170th in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list; we won the “Best Technology Supplier for Salon / Spa for 2019" awarded by Franchisee India; we added more than 300 new clients during the year, and unveiled a new brand. You can learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com
What is the Opportunity:
We are looking for a UX Designer with the passion to solve complex business problems through design thinking, and who believes in continuous betterment of their work. As a designer, visionary and systems-level design thinker, you will provide leadership and direction for a portfolio of products. You will collaborate with other UX, Product and Engineering teams to create holistic and compelling experiences for our customers
What Will I be doing?
- Work on various project teams to develop user centric designs for Zenoti components.
- Lead the interaction design efforts, adhering to standards and guidelines established
- Develop user interface design proposals that embodies simplicity, relevance to user and high end visual solutions
- Produce high quality mockups to support concept and design briefs.
- Undertakes documentation including sitemaps, wire frames, task flows, interaction designs, use cases, flow charts and navigation models. Prototypes of navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration and usability testing
- Remain involved in the design process from start to finish, seeing concepts through to finalized mockups, and thoroughly identifying all edge cases.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas to cross-functional teams. Work closely with the Development teams to ensure that mockups are successfully translated into quality web pages.
- Create briefs for usability studies and support with adequate information and prototypes or material
- Research on best practices and feasibility for new project ideas.
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs and ensure adoption of product capabilities
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Your job will require you to work through the entire product cycle as the advocate for end-users and customers. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What Skills do I need?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a UX designer on web and mobile applications
- Familiar and up to date with emerging design trends and designs
- Thorough understanding of usability principles and standards in design.
- Software usability experience such as performing and overseeing usability tests, cognitive walkthroughs, heuristics evaluations, surveys, interviews, competitive analyses, task and needs analyses, user profiling, and other usability methodologies is highly desirable
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- Candidates must have demonstrated expertise in the field by providing design samples and case studies as part of the interview process.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more