Do you love designing powerful, clean interfaces that untangle complex data sets?
Are you an Avgeek/passionate about flying and travel?
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join our distributed team.
Who We Are
We have been a market leader for 24 years in the premium cabin airfare space, and are expanding with new market-leapfrogging B2C SaaS products in the airfare space and miles/points space.
We are looking for an efficient, organized and detail oriented UX Designer, to help define and build out the MVP (and beyond) of these new products. You will be responsible for designing the entire system in all stages, from Concept, to Prototype, to pixel perfect final designs.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Product Director on defining the customer journey and product vision
- Create low-fidelity, clickable prototypes, all the way to pixel perfect final designs
- Innovate new ways of clearly communicating information beyond flat tables and graphs - to not only inform the user but inspire exploration and deliver key insights, and create a fun and addictive experience
- Collaborate with the engineering team to deliver the end-to-end project
- Ideally an Avgeek/frequent flier, or knowledge of the aviation/travel industry
- Usability/HCI expertise in designing complex tools, workflows, and data visualization
- Expertise in single page app design and object oriented UX
- Knowledge of gamification techniques
- Strong track record of designing beautiful and delightfully usable SaaS applications (and able to show examples of prior work)
- Mobile Native App as well as Responsive Web App expertise
- Ability to understand and align with the voice of the brand
- Figma or Adobe XD design collaboration tools
- Self-directed and thrives in a startup-style, fast-paced, Agile environment, with short sprints and rapid iteration
- 5-8 years of design experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup