NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. NetEnt Live is the part of the NetEnt Group that supplies Live Dealer games to casino operators and has the biggest growth potential in the company.
What’s the deal?
This is a chance to create live game experiences as part of a design team of 9 people working across offices in Stockholm, Krakow and Riga and a studio in Malta (please note this role is in Stockholm). Our business unit is growing and we’re now looking for experienced product designers to join our team. It’s an exciting time to join NetEnt Live as we continue to shake up the live gaming market with our design-led, user centric and innovative approach.
As one of our product designers you’ll be responsible for designing the user interfaces, interactions, and overall experience of the live games working alongside our front-end development teams. As part of your role you’ll also review user data & conduct user research to generate insights to improve the player experience. You’ll be part of guiding and shaping the expanding portfolio of the NetEnt Live service over time, working with the development teams to ensure player experience continues to be a competitive advantage.
Who are you?
You are an experienced X-shaped designer with a great passion for creating amazing digital products and user experience methodologies. You have experience of working with design systems, incorporating user research and data into your designs and implementing designs with a development team.
We also think that you are a great team player, who will be a driving force for close cooperation with our development teams and other NetEnt Live teams in multiple locations. You’ll represent all the benefits of design thinking and be an advocate for player experience across the wider NetEnt organization, so you need to be a convincing communicator.
Required skills and experiences
- Minimum 3 years experience as a UX or Product Designer.
- Education in design, media, art, or related.
- Experience with designing for both apps/mobile as well as desktop/web design.
- “X shaped” with experience in both UX methods and product visual/digital design experience.
- Experienced with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator, distribution tools such as Abstract and Zeplin and prototyping tools such as Principle and Invision.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Professional level of working English
Desirable skills and experiences
- Experience from the online casino industry
- Motion and video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be a plus, as would coding experience.
- Experience and understanding of service design approaches is also a plus
If you have any questions regarding our 6 weeks of vacation, generous health benefits, or other benefits our Head of Design will answer them for you after you have applied.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.