Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology. Our technology consists of wearable devices, a cloud platform and machine learning systems. These systems are at the core of our at-home video-EEG-ECG monitoring and diagnostic service - the first of its kind. Seer has already made a big impact across Australia over the last 3 years and is now building for international expansion.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
The Seer App (available on both iOS and Android) currently supports our at- home video-EEG-ECG diagnostic service, allowing our patients to report any seizures they have. In addition to this, people with epilepsy can set medication reminders, keep track of their daily stress levels, sleep, and mood, and discover patterns around when they have seizures. The app also supports both research and clinical trials of devices. We are working on enhancements that connect with various wearable and implantable devices and uses these data to provide personalised insights, predictions and alerts to patients in real-time.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently undergoing a redesign of the Seer App and are looking for a UX Designer to ensure that we are creating an experience that provides value and to change the lives of people with epilepsy. You will be working alongside and mentoring a UI/UX Designer who will complement your UX experience with strong visual and UI design skills. You’ll also be working with mobile and web developers and be joining a larger platform team who are developing, in addition to this mobile app, other tools that support our diagnostic service and allow us to share information with doctors. Finally, you’ll be part of a growing community of cross-disciplinary designers across the company.
A successful UX Designer at Seer works closely with developers, marketing, internal users and other UX team members to define the user experience, champion the needs of our users and propose solutions. Our users are people living with epilepsy, carers, and clinicians. If you want to use your skills to directly impact patient’s lives, then this is the job for you. Our Designers achieve success by designing how people use and interact with Seer’s products to perform tasks in a simple and satisfying way.
- Understand the goals and needs of our users.
- Balance user, business, and technology needs to deliver the right outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops and collaborative design sessions to ensure full buy-in to your vision.
- Design user stories, user flow diagrams, and wireframes for our web and mobile apps.
- Be a champion for user-centred practices, UX best practices and design standards.
- Be an active member of the team's growth and learning.
- Broad UX capabilities and experience with UX design methodologies.
- Deep understanding of how to apply UX design and research methodologies to agile software, web and mobile app design.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Motivation to produce the best experiences, regardless of complexity or channel, and have a real desire to ship meaningful software that has an impact on the lives of people living with epilepsy.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to help shape the experience and style of one of Australia’s fastest growing MedTech companies
- A highly multidisciplinary team of excellent people
- Good professional development and career growth
- A competitive salary
Please attach a PDF of your folio or include your URL when applying.