With over 8 million members, VoucherCodes is one of the UK’s largest money saving websites. Partnered with big brands like ASOS, Nike, Argos, Expedia and Pizza Express, we receive over 8 million visits per month. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Product Designer (UX/UI) to work as part of our Design team in London.
Your role will sit within the Product team with the aim of helping people to save more and growing our loyal base of users. As a Product Designer you’ll be responsible for developing a delightful and cohesive experience across our products in order to increase user satisfaction, whilst supporting the commercial growth objectives of the company. You’ll be working on a product that is a big part of the shopping journey for more than 8 millions members, and your work here will shape the way that people save money.
Here’s a chance to put your passion for creative design and user needs into a product used by millions. You’ll drive the design process from its earliest stages through to launching and iterating on a feature. Alongside product managers and engineers, you’ll ensure that every product decision we make builds value for both our business and our users. We’re looking for someone with the motivation and drive to push boundaries in design.
What we need from you
- A strong eye for detail
- A passion for all things design
- Eagerness to push boundaries, think creatively and challenge designs for the better
- Collaborative working style
- Industry experience with a successful track record of delivery
- Exceptional working knowledge of Sketch or Figma and prototyping tools
- Empathy for user needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals
- Excellent visual skills with solid knowledge of typography, layout and colour theory
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, experience within UI animation and/or motion graphics would be a bonus
What you’ll be doing
- Working collaboratively with the design team to create excellent on-brand design solutions for the business
- Working closely with product managers and engineers in defining the user and the business problems, designing and iterating on product features across platforms
- Investing in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Designing flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our users, while also considering the benefits for our brand partners to developing our business relationships
What you’ll get from us
- A culture that pushes you to be your best self
- Two uninterrupted hours a week dedicated to your personal development
- The flexibility to get that perfect work/life balance
- More free food than you can ask for. Seriously.
- Zumba, boxing, yoga and football to work off all those free snacks
- Quarterly socials to let your hair down with your team
- Annual company retreat for a well deserved, long weekend of relaxation
- Oh, not to mention our competitive salary, great bonus scheme and a ton of other cool stuff
Want to know more? Check out our careers page https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/careers/
VoucherCodes is the UK’s largest digital coupon marketplace, helping millions of consumers shop with the brands they love, for less.
VoucherCodes works with over 5,000 of the UK’s favourite retailers and restaurants, so no matter what consumers are looking for we’re sure to have a great deal to help save them money. VoucherCodes’s website, email newsletter and mobile shopping app make it safe and simple for its 7.7 million registered members to save money, whether they’re shopping online, in-store or through their mobiles.
VoucherCodes is a RetailMeNot, Inc. company.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (http://www.retailmenot.com/corp/) is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.