At ZeroDown, they're driven by the radical idea that professionals with steady jobs and healthy finances should be able to afford homes - even in San Francisco! That's why they've created an alternative to the rent-or-own dilemma, offering the benefits of homeownership with the flexibility of renting.
ZeroDown is a new pathway to homeownership. They let customers choose the home of their dreams, move in and get up to five years to build towards a future down payment. Now they are looking for a self-driven Game/Product Designer to join this project and make things happen. Someone who can bring clarity and beauty to the execution of this product. Most importantly, someone willing to push the boundaries of an industry set in its ways. This product is envisioned to be a new way for people to discover their home.
You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the customer experience for ZeroDown.
ZeroDown has a remote and decentralized team. This position is fully remote, however, you'll be closely working with the Co-founder and CEO of the company. For the right candidate there is opportunity for extending the internship and even joining the company full-time, after the initial trial period.
- Translate concepts into tangible and useful experiences for our customers
- Design intuitive and elegant end-to-end home buying processes and work-flows
- Contribute to high-level strategic design and product decisions
- Partner with the team to own end-to-end customer experience
Things that will make you a good fit:
- Courage to be innovative
- High levels of motivation and drive
- Ability to create clear and beautiful design
- Experience with front-end programming
- Have shipped product
- Understanding of user acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university
- 1+ year of application design experience
- 1+ year of visual design experience
- 1+ year of interaction design experience
- 1+ year of strategic product thinking and vision experience
Send your applications by 27 July 2020.
Startuplifers is a not-for-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with San Francisco Bay Area startups. We guarantee a free flight ticket, a hassle-free visa process, and a supportive community, making your transition to San Francisco seamless and fun. Together we will secure the job of your dreams.