UX Design Manager
About the Team
Wildlife is constantly growing and launching worldwide games because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with engineers, artists, designers, distribution specialists, data scientists, among others, to help develop games that impact people's lives all over the globe.
About the Role
As a Wildlife UX Designer, you will be responsible for conducting user research and testing. Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.It is a story that begins before the device is even in the gamer's hands.
More about you
- Expert in process flow development, journey mapping and user requirements analysis
- Familiarity of UX design tools for wireframing, prototyping, flow-charts, etc.
- Knowledge about monetization strategies for games
- Understanding of game production pipelines
- A great portfolio showing entire UX process including research, problem, solution and reasonings
- Interest in cognitive sciences
- Strong interest for user-centered design and player experience
- Passion for games
- Experience on team building
- Previous experience managing teams
What you’ll do
- Shape the architecture of the game interface, grounding on the information about the functionality obtained from the Game Designer
- Deliver a clear comprehensive interface to UI team, Designers and Product Managers.
- Leverage the insights of the team's playtesting and player research to inform your game and feature designs
- Create user flows in order to ensure that iterative feedback is incorporated into the development process
- Test the interface inside the game and follow up technical flaws with fixing solutions
- Be in charge of monetisation strategies for in-app purchases and free-to-play games
- You will be the keeper of user centered design and be responsible for understanding the user need balanced with business challenges
- Be responsible to build and leader a UX team
What you'll need
- BA/BS in related discipline
- Advanced analytics skills (e.g., statistics, A/B testing)
- Strong familiarity with Wildlife’s games and mobile products
- Previous experience with the development and shipment mobile titles
- Managing skills
- Come from a game industry is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.