What we’re looking for:
Sift is looking for a collaborative Product Designer to join our Design team. In this role, you will work with Design, Product, and Engineering teams to help build industry-leading products that stop fraud at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Tackle projects from ideation to implementation: from ideation to wireframes, to prototypes, and high fidelity designs.
- Work on existing features and products, as well as future projects
- Produce design documentation for engineers to implement
- Research is a core aspect of the design role at Sift. You will conduct user research and usability tests for prototypes (low and high fidelity)
- Proactively get feedback for designs from a diverse stake of internal/external stakeholders
- Contribute to Sift’s Design System framework
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of experience designing web or mobile applications, particularly
- Self-starter, high-energy, and proactively push projects forward
- Be independent, reliable and respectful.
- Portfolio demonstrating process and depth. Strong balance of UX and UI
- Experience in B2B/Enterprise web application design a plus
- Experience with user research (specifically conducting user interviews and usability tests for prototypes) - big plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy