UX / UI Designer
- You gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- You have a critical UX/UI eye and represent best practice in order to show us the best ways to present our complicated workflows and optimize them for technicians and consumers alike.
- You develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functions and layout of sites.
- You add engaging design ideas to a range of products from customer apps, to technical dashboards and operations management tools.
- You support us in improving our navigation and overall customer experience.
- You participate in and lead UX research and design and are part of our user feedback evaluation process.
- A talent for translating words and ideas into design and experience with simplicity and excitement.
- At least 5 years experience, ideally in a variety of projects and team set ups.
- Attention to detail, clean recordkeeping / versioning in your Figma boards.
- Team spirit: we are creating our digital product world and need you to be an ambassador of design, best practice and our team. Be ready to brainstorm and bounce ideas off your colleagues.
- Wireframe and design tools: InVision, Adobe Xd, Figma…
- Experience in mobile apps would be a huge plus.
- Product design background would be beneficial.
- Agile and/or Lean knowledge and experience.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Please provide us with your CV as well as your portfolio.
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home- you decide.