Contino is a 450+ strong global technology consultancy based in Asia-Pacific, America and Europe, built on crafting solutions for people by people. Our people (aka Contini’s) have delivered some outstanding transformations around the globe, with some of the world’s leading organisations including NAB, Tesco and Allianz.
These innovations focus on combining bleeding edge technical solutions with human centric design to solve real business problems at scale.
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values “One Team”, “Own It”, “Seek Solutions” and “Deliver Value”. We are dedicated to these values daily, ensuring everyone feels accomplishment in whatever they do.
A UX Designer will work in a Contino squad to translate existing research and high-level requirements into a deliverable solution on an enterprise platform. The desired outcome being a solution that addresses the businesses needs, is technically feasible and ensures user’s are given a captivating experience that drives adoption and use.
- User story mapping and user flows.
- Low Fidelity Wireframes / Prototyping experience (currently using figma).
- Usability testing experience with an understanding of how to feed learnings / insights back into the solution.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals
- Work with software engineers to guide them during development.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to present and articulate design decisions to the team.
- Comfortable in collaborative, fast-paced agile environments.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Examples of work and/or design thinking.
- Any HTML/CSS experience is a bonus!
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Community, health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend various tech conferences, summits etc.
- We also host regular meetups in our CBD office (now virtually) and run social events including team outings, lunch and learns, sports, team breakfast, back to base and more.