We are searching for a talented and passionate Product Designer to join a cross-functional team, redefining the user experience for our Premium customers in emerging markets around the world.
Based in our London office, you’ll work to define new experiences using sketches, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity mockups. You’ll partner with Product Insights to understand our customer needs and behaviours and translate them into successful solutions, and work with Product Management to evaluate and prioritise the best improvements for our users.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for end to end design, from concept through to ship, collaborating with team members based in New York, Stockholm, and London.
- Understand customer needs in a variety of markets around the world and help shape our experiences to meet those needs.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Validate concepts with end-users and partners, and turn insights into value-adding features and impactful results.
- You’ll partner closely with a multi-disciplinary team to find user-centered, practical solutions to challenges. Together, you’ll tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Be autonomous! You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes, and actively contribute to our forward-thinking work.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years experience delivering great design as a Product Designer, UX designer, Interaction Designer or similar, at consumer-focused product companies or digital agencies.
- You’re a fantastic collaborator, communicator and facilitator, with experience partnering with Engineers, Product Managers, Researchers and other Designers to build amazing products together.
- You’re comfortable working with partners in business and marketing roles, and you can speak a shared language with them.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You enjoy solving problems, big and small, glamorous and not so, for all kinds of users. You are constantly looking to hone your executions through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Your design craft is strong, but you recognise the importance of setting aside the time and space to learn and grow. Equally, you're willing to share your skills and experience with others to enable their growth.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Please note: This role is not suitable for interns or recent graduates. Please keep an eye on our careers page for openings within these areas.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.