User Experience Designer
SketchDeck is looking for a talented, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, to join our growing web design team as a freelance UX Designer. This candidate will translate user research into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes for their client to ensure a great user experience. Ability to focus on the user intent through a holistic approach providing an end to end journey in user flow.
But what exactly is SketchDeck? SketchDeck is the future of the design agency. A fully remote tech start-up, we’re redefining the traditional approach to the design process by combining remote working, and innovative technology. Our talented crew is composed of engineers, marketers, sales people, project managers, and designers from around the world, all committed to the same goal: Democratizing Design. Working with clients from Fortune 500 companies to exciting new startups, we aim to provide the majority of day-to-day design that marketing and sales organizations need.
- 5+ years industry experience as a user experience designer or interaction designer
- Expertise in modern UX design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD and InVision, with a basic understanding of Photoshop
- Utilize and communicate industry best practices for usability to support projects of varying scope and complexity
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Proficiency in building low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Work with UI designers to implement design needs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Portfolio displaying user experience projects