Senior Product Designer
Wheely is a ride-hailing company which provides the best user experience to chauffeuring.
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all global megacities. We have raised $28 million, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
Team & Opportunity
A newly formed B2B department is focused on building an unbeatable chauffeur-hailing service for businesses which consists of mobile experience for end-users and both web and mobile applications for admins to manage business accounts. We are building it from scratch and currently defining vision, strategy and tactics to take over the B2B market. Currently the team is focused on establishing a sustainable self-service growth platform and engaging existing users.
We are currently looking for a self-driven, strategy and business-thinking Product Designer to join the B2B team. The successful candidate will be also a part of the Design Team.
As a Product Designer in B2B team you’ll be:
- Working closely with a Product Manager and Product Analyst to contribute to the high-level strategic decisions, defining of a roadmap, customers' and business problems;
- Designing and conducting customer and competitor researches, usability tests, and bringing forward new insights from it;
- Building hypotheses, making product proposals and designs based on researches and insights from it, designing experiments that drive our business growth;
- Developing high-level and detailed wireframes, high-fidelity design mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Iterating based on findings from research, experiment results and feedback from the team and users;
- Contributing to the design system and global design initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work;
- Experience in design systems and designing web component libraries;
- Experience of working in agile approach with engineers and software cultures;
- Broad knowledge of design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.), along with typography and grids;
- Ability to adapt your designs across platforms and form factors with an understanding of the opportunities with and limitations of different platforms and form factors;
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and work from clear problems, hypotheses and goals based on research and data;
- Excellent communication of design work and your rationale behind proposals;
- Ability to express yourself in English both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing a platform-level solutions;
- Experience with UX researches and usability testing.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- Free monthly Wheely rides!
- Delicious lunches provided daily;
- Vitality Healthcare, including a discounted gym membership.