For our Milan or Verona office, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our mighty Design Team and contribute to the improvement of our customer experience and engagement.
You will work alongside motivated and passionate people, in an environment that will allow you to test your skills and enhance them.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
You will work closely with user researchers, UX designers, product managers, developers, operations and data analysts in a collaborative way in order to reach our common objectives.
You will identify, analyze, communicate and bring to life great design solutions, in order to make the user experience always easier, faster and… simply memorable!
You will collaborate to create and co-design a Design System, giving the Branding guidelines the right balance between UX and tone of voice, to support our internationalization plans.
You will design solution from scratch to hi-fidelity mockups ready to be developed, taking care of the handoff and user need fulfillment.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
You have at least 4 years of product design (UX/UI) experience, or you have at least worked independently on a project or worked on Design System building.
You have a portfolio that proofs you are an amazing designer.
You are able to design for different platforms and devices (web, mobile and other devices).
You have excellent abilities in designing from concept to implementation, creating user-stories, user-journeys, wireframes, prototypes and pixel-perfect designs.
You solve problems with a data-oriented approach (user-testing, user interviews, analytics, surveys, benchmarking, etc.)
You are able to run user testing to validate your design.
You are driven by a maniacal attention to quality and details.
You are a team player, someone who works with generosity and disposability.
You master copywriting as an intrinsic part of your design process.
You master excellent creative, comunicative, relational and organizational skills.
You’re fluent in English — we use it daily.