Remote UI/UX Designer
GMetri is a platform to create, publish and track VR/AR experiences without the need to code - allowing enterprises to bring VR applications to life easily, internally.
Training: Accenture, Amazon, Walmart, Bosch, Abbott, use GMetri to build training experiences that shape engagement and retention across the life-cycle of an employee.
- Training 500k+ employees across the globe
- Cutting Training costs by up to 50%
- Saving 60% training time
- 95%+ retention
Retail: Amway, Reliance and BigBasket run VR stores built on GMetri. VR retail is the future, and GMetri helps bring it to life allowing you to create and launch shoppable retail stores, as easily as building a store on Shopify.
- Engagement jumps 8x
- Conversions jump 5x
Winner of Facebook's India Innovation Hub programme, GMetri is headquartered in the US.
We count PayPal, Sanmina, Pitsco among others as US clients.
- We are looking for remote part-time UI/UX designers
- Time commitment: 3 hours per day / 15 hours per week
- Payout: based on seniority / experience
- Note: In order to support people impacted by recent lay-offs, we will process such profiles on priority
- Work on designing and developing the GMetri platform (portal.gmetri.com)
- Keep GMetri the easiest, most user-friendly no-code tool to create immersive content
What we need:
- Smart, Mindful people who can think on their feet
- People with experience designing software / platform UIs
- People with a good internet connection and a clean backdrop to work remotely
- People who can communicate actively and efficiently, remotely
Fit the bill? Apply Now!