WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Product Design is part of our company DNA -- in fact, Aaron Levie, our CEO, sits alongside our team. In order to compete in a rapidly changing market, we are doubling down our investment in our design team. We have lofty goals, and need product designers who can help us execute. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and interest in solving difficult problems.
You take pride in designing visualizations that empower people. As a product designer on our tight-knit team, you will be fully immersed in the product development process and own projects end-to-end — from brainstorming to launch. We strongly feel that empowering designers to own their projects creates the best outcomes with the most seamless experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Craft intuitive, usable, and engaging interaction and visual design solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the full product development process from research to shipment
- Break down design problems into actionable chunks to solve with clarity
- Stay aware of current and emerging UX and visual design trends
- Look for creative ideas inspired by analogous verticals
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of relevant design experience in application design focused projects
- Experience with using design thinking methods to validate and ship meaningful solutions
- Experience driving or participating in usability tests and design sprints
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools
- Ability to communicate technically with engineering counterparts
- A portfolio of outstanding product work that demonstrates strong design and typographic skills
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.