What do we want? UX Designer. When do we want you? Now!
As a UX Designer, you are always striving to deeply understand the needs of our users and coming up with creative ways to meet them. You will be involved at every step of product development from informing the product roadmap through user research to shipping well designed features.
- Be a self-starter, you always researching and looking for ways to improve our products
- Build a coherent and accessible understanding of our users' motivations, activities and needs. On-board the wider team onto your findings
- Collaborate with product owners and senior management team to ensure the roadmap is informed and validated by research and evidence
- Make your design tangible through user journeys, sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to define, ship, and improve product features.
- Be collaborative and use your emotional intelligence to foster excellent teamwork and decision making within the product function.
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- Professional design experience
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proven experience designing and delivering high quality, high impact product solutions in an agile team
- Experience in planning and conducting experiments and user research (qual and quant) that inform tactical and strategic product decisions
- Experience in project planning and management
- Strong knowledge of interaction design principles
- Proficient in design software (e.g. figma, invision, azure)
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through. We will be in touch within the next few days to let you know if we think we might be a match.
Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if your profile isn’t suitable.
If it is - we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick call. It will be an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue down the process, we will invite you in to meet the team and following that one of the founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependent on experience