Senior UX Designer
Our UX monks in Mexico City are looking for a seriously Senior UX Designer to join the team. You’ll work alongside the team lead to mentor some of our young and eager designers while keeping yourself sharp in challenging projects of your own.
- You are a mentor.
- You are sociable and use your knowledge to empower others.
- You like the challenge of a fast-paced creative environment.
- You have the experience to confidently figure out any project.
- You understand the power of feedback and how it nurtures talent.
- You’re great with client briefs and a natural communicator.
About the job
As a Senior UX Designer in our Mexico City-based office you are typically involved in projects early to understand the brief, define the approach and assess risks. You keep a watchful eye on the other designers and help them navigate their challenges. You’re the go-to person for our key clients and critical presentation moments. With your own work you set the standards and you reinvent yourself during every project to keep your team on their toes.
Working at MediaMonks
You’ll join a global team of UX designers from as many cultures as the users we design for. Our approach to UX is a pragmatic one; trust what you know, learn what you don’t and start materializing solutions quickly. You’ll work closely with creatives and visual designers to build functional, emotional and aesthetic experiences for the world’s biggest brands.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- 5+ Years of experience designing for digital with a focus on UX in your recent role(s).
- Experienced in leading workshops to create synergy with clients.
- Comfortable with the whole digital production process.
- Great at translating ideas into flows and wireframes using Sketch.
- Familiar with low and high fidelity prototyping.
- Knowledgeable in user research/testing and design optimization.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.