What we do
Coda Payments (https://www.codapay.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced: our instinct is to bite off a bit more than we can chew, so we’re always busy. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re always ready to keep up and adapt to changes quickly; when we go fast, we have shorter time to react.
We’re always impatient and we don’t wait for things to happen; we hustle to make them happen. If you’re someone who is tired of waiting for your ideas to be heard; someone who is hungry to contribute more; someone who derives more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individuals ones; and someone who values integrity rather than cutting corners - you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
You will be joining Coda’s Product team, lead the product design process for our payment processing and e-commerce platforms.
Reporting to the Product Director of Coda, you will be joining our high-performing and dynamic product team in Singapore or Jakarta or Bangkok.
- Execute and coordinate user testing, concept ideation, wireframing, sketching, rapid product prototyping, and user interface design.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and UI designs to create intuitive user experiences.
- Champion the adoption of UX/UI best practices and processes in our product development process.
- Define a roadmap for establishing and growing the UX/UI function at Coda.
- Define and maintain design and UX patterns and guidelines for our products to cultivate consistent and intuitive user experiences.
- Strong hands-on UX/UI skills, including user testing, wireframing, prototyping, and UI design.
- A track record and portfolio of well-executed commercialized projects and products.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI design for B2C digital products. Experience with e-commerce and online payment products is highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you're looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We're sorry to inform that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants that go into our system, hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you to also check out our career site at https://codapayments.bamboohr.com/jobs/ - we may have other suitable openings for you.