Our client works in the scheduling area and is looking for a UI/UX designer to join their team. Their customers manage complex workforces to produce the goods and services that you’re accustomed to in your daily life; from plastics and petroleum products to automobiles and personal care. Each has unique needs due to government regulations, unionized labor and employee agreements, and years of established practice that makes it difficult for our competitors to provide a solution to meet their diverse requirements.
- Work with product managers and engineers to gather and evaluate user requirements to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables…) and user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, search fields…)
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
If this opportunity sounds like something that fits your career path, please apply to this posting; we'd love to talk to you!