Senior Product Designer
Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
As Senior Product Designer at Thrasio, you will lead the design of our core site experience to help our users find the data they need quickly and easily. You will also help create streamlined workflows for all different parts of the organization. We commit to doing the hard work for them so they can spend less time finding data and more time delivering value.
Thrasio strives to deliver the best experience for customers purchasing a product on Amazon or one of the many sales channels we sell through. You will help answer questions like: How do we…
- Present dense, highly technical in a streamlined and usable way, at the precise times users need it?
- Create simple and complex workflows to ensure the right users have the data they need in a timely fashion?
- Build user flows that serve our distinct user segments' data needs simultaneously?
In a typical week you will
- Collaborate with various members from product, engineering, and marketing to design and build a site experience that strikes a balance between clean design and technical usability
- Work with Thrasio’s Product and Creative teams to establish a design practice that integrates design into our iterative product development process
- Advocate for design principles, while navigating the unique UI challenges inherent in complex analytics
- Design materials for and help analyze user research
- Establish brand design systems and guidelines
What You Bring to the Party
- 5+ years experience designing for desktop in a cross-functional product team
- Well versed in information architecture and information hierarchy principles - you may have designed interfaces for high density information in the past
- You bring a user-centered approach to your work, crafting experiences for user needs and flows through a site or app
- Comfortable talking to users, and are a strong advocate for their needs and how UX should serve them
- You have a point of view about the role of design in the product development process
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Skilled at tailoring communication to your audience
It"s nice to have, but not required
- Led or participated in design sprints
- An interest in analytics
- Experience with data visualization
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.