Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 250 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Opportunity & profiles we are seeking
As a member of the Analytics Wing of the Atheneum Digitalization Team, you will have the opportunity to apply your creative and analytical skills to create engaging and effective user experiences for the in-house-developed digital products at Atheneum Partners.
We are looking for someone who understands effective mental modelling, has a passion for creating efficient workflows, with an eye for beautiful and engaging designs, while constantly keeping an ear to the ground for the latest innovations in design approaches to apply in their work. And all this while having a decent understanding of the technical capabilities of web and mobile to express this artistic vision in software.
The ideal candidate will additionally have the ability to balance a larger vision with the requirements of hands-on/real-world solutions, effective interactions with interfacing teams and internal customers in sharing the vision.
- Create visual specifications for workflows and UI/UX elements
- Work closely with product managers, process analysts, developers, testers as well as internal and external clients to propose the most effective UX and User flow solutions
- Be able to build visual and preferably interactive mockups with low delivery times while being engaging to less technical recipients such as internal/external stake-holders
- Lay out the UX and Flow requirements in both visual and textual documentation
- Support visual branding efforts to a certain degree
- Document the design rationale, based on reference materials and other evidence
- Validate the implemented features against the documented requirements
- Work towards standardization of UX principles across the in-house developed digital product landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Rapid visual prototyping/ wireframing skills
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art trends in UX design
- Knowledge of design theory
- Experience concepting complex user flows in business software
- Experience in specification writing
- Degree e.g. in IT, Computer Science, UX Design or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of digital analytic and data visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Scripts)
The ideal candidate will also:
- Having Wireframe-to-code tool/process experience
- Having knowledge of existing widget/ UX component libraries in the web tech world
- Having knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the psychological/neurological underpinnings of design concepts