Darkstore is seeking a passionate product designer to join our fast growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the founding team of designers and product managers who will be creating the consumer experience for our mobile platform. We are looking for a designer who can work in an iterative process with strong strategic thinking, organizational skills, and acute attention to detail. As a product designer you will be working cross-functionally with other teams, and you'll lead and own product features to help evolve and drive impact for Darkstore.
- Collaborate with leadership to understand the requirements and technical constraints of a project
- Ideate and produce UX/UI concepts and take a project through the entire design process from concept to delivery
- Provide multiple solutions based on user needs, business goals, and technical constraints for any given project
- Schedule and run user testing on prototypes to validate your designs
- Conduct user research and know how to use the findings
- Contribute to overall Design Team processes and libraries
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following
- 1-2 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- 1-2 years of experience in UX/UI product design in creating mobile apps
- Experiencing building a consumer facing app
- Strong willingness to adapt and learn in a fast growing environment
- A diverse portfolio that showcases strong visual design
- Comfortability working on Figma
- Top tier communication skills to be able to articulate your concepts, vision, and decision-making.
Darkstore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will change consumer experiences.