Senior UI/UX Designer
We’re looking for a Lead UI/UX designer (f/m/d)
About the product vision
We’re bringing communities together online. Yotribe is a tool that lets you build virtual event spaces where groups can meet and share experiences. Users can move around and talk to each other spontaneously. Once they get close to each other, a videoconference starts. This allows them to organically form little groups and mingle.
It’s a product that users fall in love with on first sight because it’s intuitive, playful and fresh. It builds on a UX that people immediately understand. Check out the product here: https://www.yotribe.com/r?id=yotribe-team-office
About the role
This is a key role. As Yotribe grows more powerful and complex, we want the user interface to be the core differentiator of our product. We‘re looking for someone who will conceive and design this interface. You will work directly with Leonard, our co-founder and product manager and the engineering team. You will do both UX (user research, personas, usability testing) and UI (developing our design system, designing high-fidelity screen).
- You breathe product design. You follow trends and have strong opinions on products and what makes them great.
- You love the creative design process itself. You naturally think in design systems and are sometimes obsessive about details (typeface, colors).
- You bring a research mindset to the team.
- You’re excited about Yotribe, about our team, about building something and about developing as a person and a designer.
- You have 3+ years of experience in UI design, 1+ year of experience in UX design
- You’re an expert in Figma/Sketch, and can work with prototyping tools (Invision, Adobe XD, Proto.io)
We strongly encourage female and diverse candidates to apply. The role is based in Berlin, with flexible working arrangements and competitive pay (incl. stock options).
We’re a VC-backed startup with a team of 10 and just moved into our new office in Kreuzberg. Our focus for the next year is on product, product and product. We’re excited to have the opportunity to work on a cool problem that is not just technically challenging, but touches on lots of social and psychological topic, too. As a team, we try to create a caring and inclusive environment that brings out the best in each of us and where we can all develop and grow.
If you’re interested, or know someone who might be, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org