The shelf life of our skills is now less than 5 years so if you didn’t learn anything new for the next few years you will most definitely end up socially and economically irrelevant. If you’re thinking that’s kind of a big problem, you’re right!
This is the problem we're solving by disrupting the way people learn and grow at work. We're the #1 intelligent earning platform that's used by fast-growing scaleups and global corporates.
We're looking for a Product Designer with creative problem solving superpowers and an unfair advantage designing remarkable user experiences. We're a design-first company with human-centred design at the heart of everything we do and we're looking for a Product Designer who will take pride and agonise over crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
Here’s the mission, if you choose to accept it:
- Take ownership and lead the UI and UX design, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission.
- Create the best version of the product with the time/resources and iterate on designs to help ensure we are solving problems, using the best solutions.
- Build the design system, create wireframes, identify success metrics, validate design solution, produce high-fidelity designs - you will own product design.
- Working closely with the founding team, communicating your ideas and progress to relevant stakeholders. Always prioritise learnings.
- Help create a culture of design entrepreneurs, valuing a human centred approach that integrates the needs of the customers and the business
- Articulate how the product meets the user's needs by communicating their imagination in words. A true designer has a narrative, and tells the story with authority
- Representing HowNow at external design events.
Typically we find someone with the following will be a great fit:
- A passion for creating products people love, caring about product performance is key.
- 3+ years experience designing products. Preferably, some B2B product design experience.
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and how they solve the problem at hand.
- An appreciation and understanding of A/B testing process and comfort using data to inform design decisions.
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users.
- Research and testing will be embedded into your process. You will use tools and methods that help move forward quicker, faster and with confidence.
- Having a human focused approach to building technology products, balancing the customer needs and business requirements.
Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive salary with share options
- Private health Insurance
- Private pension
- We invest in your wellbeing: weekly Yoga, HiiT Classes, Team Lunches and Socials.
- We invest in your growth. Tell us what you want to learn. We’ve got you covered with a dedicated learning budget and of course the best learning platform out there : )
- A team that will inspire you to thrive and have a good laugh while we’re at it.
- We like to combine travel and work on “workations”. We've previously done Copenhagen and Goa! (Covid-permitting)
- As the CEO, I’ll take personal responsibility for giving you what you need to make a success out of yourself.
- Find out more about our mission and values here: https://gethownow.com/about/