Hawaya 'subsidiary of Match Group the world’s leading provider of Match Making products' is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer.
UX/UI Designer oversees and takes responsibility for successful delivery for a range of projects. The type of projects that UX/UI Designer might run are:
o Design projects: research, interaction design, user experience design and service design
o Internal development projects
- Ability to quickly understand, analyse, and respond to product briefs
- Work with the specialists to develop and deliver boundary pushing service concepts
- Creativity of output (innovation & beauty)
- Completeness and suitability of work (works with client situation)
- Lead the creative side of projects and support the business team with creative input
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Expectations and scope management
- Risk assessment and management
- Form and maintain client relationships, respond to new business opportunities
- Thought leadership
- Clarity of mission and expectations
- Resource utilisation management
- Motivation and morale
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
- 3+ years of proven track record of UX/UI digital design and delivery and in-depth knowledge and experience of design digital services with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Great communication skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organised, analytical, and dynamic
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline is a plus
- A passion for design and people
Because we are an international organization that guarantee you an international experience working with the best talents & expertise world wide.
-We have a very friendly & casual work environment.
-We offer a Work-Life Balance through our Flexible working hours & Work from home options.
-Ownership Based attendance.
-Very competitive salaries, top working environment.
Work Location: Greek Campus, Abdeen.