Senior Product Designer
Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. We provide custom-branded mobile apps and integrations that make our customers’ businesses more recognisable and strive to offer best in class member experience.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and curious UX Product Designer to join our cross-functional Design Team. You'll be helping design our powerful software solutions - web applications and native mobile apps – to help fitness entrepreneurs succeed.
We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining our journey, someone with excellent knowledge of UX design who's always keen to learn more about any of the dimensions of design - research, testing, prototyping etc. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but have the initiative to experiment and willingness to learn!
We want you to care deeply about understanding what our customers really need, help us solve the big problems and deliver value to fitness entrepreneurs worldwide.
The impact of the role should not be underestimated – you’ll own work across our suite of products, helping millions of people get healthier and entrepreneurs succeed at their dream.
What you'll be doing
- Turning complex problems into simple, engaging and accessible solutions across web and mobile platforms.
- Work through design problems partnering with the engineering and product teams
- You'll rely on qualitative and quantitative data to solve our customers' problems, explore concepts and ship solutions
- You’ll measure the impact of your decisions and work with cross-functional teams to improve existing solution
- You’ll actively contribute to discovery and design processes at Glofox
- Test concepts with users, conduct contextual research and design research
- Design detailed wireframes, workflows and interactions
- Collaborate with your colleagues in continuously refining the product architecture advocating for the best possible customer experience
- You’ll balance competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What skills you'll need
- You have experience working as a UX / Product Designer at digital agencies, startups or in-house
- You have experience in user-centered design best practices
- You’re experienced in user research methodologies and can educate others
- You have excellent experience in creating interactive prototypes
- You have worked on digital products and mobile app design experience – not only websites – and you have a portfolio that shows it.
- You’ve contributed to multiple stages of the design process
- You're customer-centric - you always design what's best for the people using your product
- You’re data-informed and have used insights to make design decisions
- You balance creative and analytical thinking and have a keen interest in the entire design process, from initial UX research and concept to iterating on the fine details.
- You take feedback well and use it to make your work more effective
What you'll get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We use Apple MacBooks, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to get work done
- Taxsaver tickets and BikeToWork scheme
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries