Started as a startup run by two guys, today we call ourselves an incubator, a venture builder, a digital frontier specializing in all things IT. Tesonet is a proud creator and investor of over 30 various global products and projects.
Tesonet is a hub of inspiring, next-unicorn Lithuanian startups and we want you to be a part of our journey to users! Work on an international B2C and B2B cybersecurity product and experience the growth that only comes when you’re this ambitious, this hungry, and this good. We’re seniors who can teach you anything about everything. We’re team players who will inspire you when you need it. We’re rookies who always aspire to learn. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the research organization of particular Product teams;
- Work cross-functionally with product owners, designers, analysts, strategists, marketers;
- Design, plan and conduct qualitative research;
- Generate actionable insights connecting research insights with product data;
- Communicate research insights in an effective way;
- Guide product managers and designers on interview and usability test moderation by providing training and inclusion in the research fieldwork;
- Manage setting up of user needs and issues collection framework that incorporates different user feedback channels;
- Advocate the voice of users and maintain a shared team understanding of their goals, needs, and issues through pertaining exposure to users;
- Create reports.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative and mixed-methods research;
- Ability to collaborate with all departments on gathering info for already made decisions;
- Detail-oriented and open-minded personality;
- Capability to conduct research on your own and mentor others;
- Passion to learn new things and apply them in practice;
- That you’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment;
- Excellency at communicating in spoken and written English;
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, spectacular view of a river on your side;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zones, ping-pong, and more;
- Monday meditation sessions to reboot your mind and have a fresh start;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2100 EUR/month.