Mid/Senior UX Engineer
Wargaming Sydney is seeking a UX Engineer to join our studio. We are looking for experienced engineers who have an ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Lead Software Engineer
What will you do?
We are Wargaming's next generation of massively-multiplayer online games. You will bring key experience and skills to help us build our game front-end in the Unreal Engine (UE4). You will have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product and collaborate with teams in numerous international game studios. You will join a cross-functional development team that's agile, open, fun, and driven.
What are we looking for?
- Deep expertise in UE4, especially UMG
- Understanding/experience working with UX designers and processes
- Ability to bridge the gap between engineering and front-end design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An engineering background, with code and system design skills, and the ability to identify and solve tough problems
- Will thrive in a self-organised, agile team
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A background in games development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- UI/UX Design
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!