You know there is no "I" in 'team', but there is in 'drive'
You are constantly noticing things that could be improved by design
You can alternate between "big-picture thinking" and analysing the details
You don't mind showing work in progress - you value the input it gives
...and you are damn good at solving problems by designing intuitive interfaces
You should be a Product Designer at Templafy
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company full of people that are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows. You know the feeling when Sketch or Figma improves their platform or releases a feature that significantly improves your daily work? That is the experience we strive to give our customers daily. We take value driven design very seriously.
We have a team of over 250 dedicated employees, with a tight-knit Product team consisting of 20 passionate people including a Design team of 4. We are fun loving, fast paced and furiously focused.
Reporting to the Head of Product Design, you would be working to establish a world class user experience by utilizing user-centered design methodologies.
- Translate more or less abstract concepts into elegant user interfaces.
- Partner with Product Owners, UX researchers and Engineers in developing prototypes for user tests and design iteration.
- Demonstrate desired UI behavior of to-be-implemented features.
- Partner with Engineering in quality assurance of implemented interface.
- Add to - adjust - and maintain our design system and component library.
- High expertise in visual design software, preferably Figma.
- 2-5 years of experience in a comparable SaaS company.
- A portfolio demonstrating great user-experience design and a good eye for UI design.
- An understanding of user centered design and how to create intuitive interfaces that people adopt.
- An understanding of the work that goes on in Engineering and the ability to follow the process from design concepts, to hand off, to quality assurance.
- Willingness to share work-in-progress and collaborate on ongoing design concepts.
- Curiosity and willingness to ask and answer tough questions.
- Permission to work in the EU.
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. At Templafy you will get a combination of stable working conditions, great colleagues, and genuine entrepreneurship in an equal opportunity workplace.