We know that the power of design and technology is in the experiences they can create – and by putting insight and data at the heart of those experiences, we believe we create incredibile opportunities and solve even the trickiest problems.
Cohaesus is a very different kind of environment. We have flexible working including hours and location. We embrace autonomy and invest in training. We provide a 1:1 mentoring programme to ensure the team are on track to reach their career goals. In return, we ask that our people embrace our values, and we are proud of the respect that everyone has for each other. We only hire the brightest, driven people and self-motivation is non-negotiable.
We are growing which means we need supremely talented, motivated and dedicated UX designers to come and work for us.
You’ll split your time between our fantastic office in London and working on-site in some of the world’s best creative agencies and brands.
We succeed by developing our people; and we put an enormous amount of time and energy into doing just that. We believe nothing should get in the way of you doing your best possible work, and we've structured Cohaesus around this principle.
Here’s what we’d like to see from someone coming into this Lead UX designer role:
- 3-4 years working as a UX Designer
- Strong background in the full user-centred design processes and an ability to evangelise to others the importance of the approach
- Ability to lead interactive sessions and workshops with clients
- Develop personas, user scenarios, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Can plan and conduct first-hand user research through either remote of face-to-face sessions
- Designs and delivers approaches to solve customer and business problems or tap into opportunities
- Experience working with data and insight to guide design decisions
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, and ideally experience working in a digital agency
- Experience designing for content management systems such as Acquia, Drupal, Contentful or similar
- Familiarity with UX design and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and so on.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Remote working policy (2 days remote a week)
- Flexible hours policy
- Annual £1,000 training budget
- Life insurance
- A structured career development programme, with regular 1:1 meetings
The Hiring Process
It's very important that we are a right fit for each other. To this end we have a multi part interview process that includes both telephone and face to face conversations.Whilst the Coronavirus Lockdown remains in situ we aim to conduct our Face to Face meetings by Zoom video calls.
As much as this process is for us to get to know you, it's for you to get to know us too, so there will be plenty of time at each stage for you to ask any questions you may have.
We are unable to sponsor work permits or visas for this role. Applicants must therefore have the continued right to live and work in the United Kingdom to apply for this role.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS