Senior Product Designer
Want to do good in the world with your design superpowers?
Every.org is a tech nonprofit with the mission to connect givers and nonprofits through a joyful donation experience.
We want to make it easier for people to support their favorite causes and share their values. We believe that's the best way to foster the communal wisdom that can transform the nonprofit space. Read more here.
We're a small team of driven people with backgrounds in mobile, product, web, data, and machine learning. Previously we were at Snapchat, Pinterest, Nuna, Clever, MetaLab, AngelList, charity: water, Stanford. The design team is currently just one person right now: https://dribbble.com/CarlJSpencer but you'll be directly working with the product engineering team to bring your impactful product ideas to life!
Who we're looking for
A highly independent, experienced Product Designer to help us create digital experiences that are joyful, social, and human. This means:
- Desire to do good in the world and improve philanthropy
- Use of user research and metrics to make informed design decisions
- 4+ years experience making product and UX designs for digital products (please share examples!)
- Ability to quickly create wireframes and identify best product testing opportunities
- Clear communication skills to understand user needs and advocate for them
- Thrives in ambiguity and fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to collect, filter, and incorporate user feedback
- Empathetic communication and teamwork
- 6+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working with engineers
- Experience building a design system
- Expertise in Figma
- You’ll design new product features to achieve impact goals (like raising more money for nonprofits!)
- You'll update and refine designs for our website and future apps alongside our visual designer
- You'll help refine the product, user experience, design system, while advocating for best practices in design
- You'll continuously collect feedback and iterate on designs to improve them
- Compensation range: $100,000-$170,000 USD, dependent on experience/location
- Flexible time off— we mean it!
- Fully remote
- Work laptop
- 4-month Paid Parental Leave (incl. birth, adoption, surrogacy for moms and dads)
- Comprehensive benefits including dental, medical, vision, 401(k) available to US employees
- Equipment and education allowance
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every.org is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces diversity. We believe diversity strengthens the team and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.