Senior UI/UX Designer
Activate is a fast growing technology company with a 20 year history and still going strong with plans to grow further! We focus on mobile and web applications in the exciting space of digital health & more. We are already making waves with our technological solutions & initiatives that have impacted thousands of people and lives!
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Deep understanding of UX patterns, Visual Design, Information Architecture and its impact on front-end development.
- Knowledge in wireframing/prototyping for quick concepts.
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS markups.
- Familiarity with usability guidelines and W3C AAA accessibility standards.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of prior experience in Web & Mobile UX design
- 2+ years of being a lead in design team
- Diploma/Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience
- Deep expertise in information architecture, user testing, and creating highly detailed design specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert at Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or other design applications
- Must be able to present multiple design options as well as collect a variety of feedback from different business stakeholders
- Team player and able to develop and present design ideas in a team environment.
- Possess exceptional visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
Fun work culture, medical insurance, flexi benefits
If you love making positive impact on people's lives through technology, we would love to hear from you.