The xneelo Cape Town office is looking for another UX designer to contribute to our customer centric, design-driven culture and software development environment. As part of xneelo’s UX team you will tackle all aspects of the human-centred design process, contribute to our design system, and collaborate in-person and remotely with your UX teammates in South Africa and Canada.
We are in the process of overhauling our existing web platform, designing new products, and scaling the UX team and discipline within our organisation. We are looking for an energetic and inspiring UX designer with some track record in designing and improving web applications.
As a UX Designer you will:
- Work closely with the UX team to realise our vision, mission, and values through inspiring customer-centric designs.
- Partner with our product team, stakeholders and customers to design solutions that achieve customer and business objectives.
- Collaborate in person, and remotely, with other product teams and a UX team that is distributed between Canada and South Africa.
- Have the ability to facilitate meetings and workshops
- Create user journeys
- Create low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and UI designs
- Conduct user research
- Assist in managing our growing design system
Skills and Attributes:
- User-centred design experience
- Expertise in UX design and research software such as: Sketch, Figma, UXPin, Optimal Workshop, and Hotjar
- Product research & data analysis
- Excellent communication skills that will assist you in presenting concepts and ideas in a way that’s simple to understand
- Working with cross-functional teams including product development and the contact centre
- A flexible approach as you’ll be required to work on a diverse range of projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS3 is a plus
- 2 or more years experience as a UX Designer
- A diploma or equivalent in the design field
- A portfolio of work done to date (please include link in your application)