UX/UI Product Designer
UX/UI Product Designer
PayU, a leading payment, and Fintech company in 18 high growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 200.000+ merchants and millions of consumers. As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process approximately 1.2 million payments every single day.
Two years ago we acquired ZOOZ, our one-stop shop for international payments operation markets who manage and optimize multiple payment providers through a single platform.
We are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer to join our global team of payment evangelists developing the next generation product for PayU. If you are passionate, proactive and innovative and thrive in a dynamic, evolving, and global environment, this opportunity is for you!
To succeed in this role, you need to thrive on analyzing and understanding the customers. You design with the user’s emotion in mind and are well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility. You have a good eye for design and close attention to detail.
As part of the Product team at PayU, you will have a unique opportunity to take part in shaping and driving the PayU offering. You will play a key role in designing Web or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them an exciting and a memorable part of the customer experience. If you are passionate about building ground breaking products, delivering delightful experiences, understanding customer needs, are a team player and are only satisfied when work has an impact ...we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into beautiful, user-friendly designs that are valuable for our customers and users.
- Work with amazing, creative colleagues across different geographies, including product managers, engineers, customer success and marketing.
- Define guidelines, standards and processes for all UX / UI aspects of the product.
- Become an expert on our product, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience as an end-to-end (UX and UI) product designer in a product company.
- Experience in designing and prototyping user interfaces of web applications.
- A team player with great communication skills and the ability to contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse group.
- Detail-oriented with a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Ability to drive decisions, take action, roll up your sleeves and dive into the work.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS - an advantage.
- Experience in the e-payments area – an advantage.
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, Storybook - nice to have.
- Fluent in English - a must.