Comunix is the biggest up and coming social gaming start-up and we're looking for ridiculously awesome designers! 👨🎨👩🎨
We're looking far and wide for experienced and creative designers to join our team that have a passion for the aesthetics. The role will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this position, you should have professional experience with design software and wireframe tools. Preferably, the ultimate candidate would have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work in the field of mobile applications.
Essentially, the position entails creating both functional and appealing features that address our users needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Communicating between engineers, designer and any non-technical artists to package assets in the most efficient manner for quality products for the target platform
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Strong desire to continue improving skills through independent learning and other team members
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- At least 2 years of experience with User Interface design for mobile apps.
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
- Expertise in gaming/ app designing industry- standard tools such as the Adobe CS package
- Knowledge in the technical aspects of unity asset creation
- Experience in animation and motion graphics.
- Working knowledge of production tools (Jira, Confluence, Stash/Git)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team spirit and strong communication skills in order to be able to fully collaborate with various stakeholders
- Dynamic and exciting start-up culture!
- Seasoned professionals with years of experience in the gaming industry
- Emphasis on career development and on constantly keeping up to date on the most innovative solutions
- Dog-friendly 🐶🐾