Mobile UX Designer
We are in need of some serious help on the mobile user experience design side. Our biggest opportunity on projects right now is to challenge clients more on thinking through proper user experience design, instead of just making good looking products. We would love help in this department starting freelance/part time, and eventually full time.
A little about us:
- 6 years old, team less than 5 people here in the U.S.
- We work primarily with funded startups, small-mid sized businesses and ecommerce clients
- Fully remote teams ok by us!
- Building a saas product (koalaqa.com) that also needs your UX help
- Profit share/equity options after 1 year (really looking for our future creative/UX director)
We'd love your help with:
- User journey mapping, and persona building and user empathy in general
- Rapid prototyping and wireframing to move us quickly from ideation to usability tests
- Usability testing+analysis w/ and w/o clients
- Managing UI designers and iterations, and doing UI design where necessary (we have strong UI already though, so we're looking for someone to own the UX of the products we work on)