We are looking for Product/Business Analyst to join our client's team! We welcome everyone including fresh graduates!
Location: Tanjong Pagar, Singapore
Company profile: Tech company
• Diploma / Degree in IT-related or any business discipline
• Understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able
to facilitate the elements of the process when needed
• Obsession in learning how things work – we don’t expect you to be an engineer, but we love the super-users
• Passion for the industry of consumer internet products – you are a go-to person in figuring out why all the
teens are using this and that
• Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design
sprints, Story mapping and others
• Willingness to learn and obsess about how we can improve the buyer and search experience at e-commerce site.
• Experience in designing for Mobile and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and
standards is a plus
• Experience in Adobe XD or similar tools is a bonus
• Self-driven and willing to work long hours under tight deadlines
• Training will be provided for graduates.
• Conduct research to inform product decisions (work with the team to decide what to design).
• Gather, scope and draft business processes (as-is & to-be) and UI flows
• Prototype and iterate concepts to learn what user needs
• Create low fidelity user interfaces and experiences across our mobile and web apps.
• Own the User Journey and understand user needs via user research and usability studies
• Work closely with development team to support implementation, plan and schedule project timelines and
• Track project milestones and provide regular progress reports to Business Director
• Conduct user testing to ensure ease of use—to get the design right
• Raise defects/issues found during user testing
Yes Recruit 15C7490 R1546492