We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
As part of the design system team, your work will revolve around the continuous development of Pipedrive’s design language in our digital interfaces. You will be helping us to evolve, define and craft an extensive component library and document user-friendly design patterns. You'll partner with experienced designers and front-end developers and help other design teams operate more efficiently.
What you’ll do:
- Evolve and facilitate the look and feel of Pipedrive’s design language, its product components and design patterns
- Help to document and actively share knowledge on how to utilize the design system
- Work closely with front-end developers throughout the implementation and ensure a high level of quality in the final deliveries
- Make sure there is a consistent brand and UI experience across the whole customer journey
- Mentor product designers who are working in the UX phase of projects
- Advocate for design culture, UI consistency and design standards across Pipedrive
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ambition and passion for design craft in a constantly evolving product
- The desire to and knowledge of how to deliver world-class visual design, interaction design and user experience on a broad range of digital interfaces
- A good understanding of industry standards for designing interfaces and design systems for web and mobile platforms
- An excellent knowledge of Figma. Knowledge of management tools like Confluence and Jira is a plus.
- Any knowledge of CRM systems or working with React and its components is a plus
- Readiness to take full ownership of your work and to take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
What we offer:
- The chance to work on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and of course, office dogs
- Competitive base pay and benefits package
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
Do you have a mad passion for world-class design? Then you could be the person to help us take our design system to the next level.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.