Senior UI/UX Designer
Xpanxion is looking for a UI/UX Designer! This role will be responsible for carrying out Product Design and UX research with the goal of identifying our users’ pain points and validating/invalidating your hypotheses. This includes but is not limited to: user journey mapping, user story mapping, usability testing, in-person interviews, field research, and analyzing the results to come out with actionable insights. This person needs to have experience and thrive in a fast-paced and agile development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and methodologies while expanding your creative abilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, conceptualize, and create customer-centric designs.
- Deliver low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for rapid iteration.
- Incorporate UX research tools, data, personas, competitive analysis and metrics to help shape user experiences.
- Create meaningful relationships between people and our products.
- Consider how people interact with our product interface. (Click, tap, swipe, type.)
- Create lasting, effective partnerships with engineering and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners and Engineers to define and deliver product experiences.
- Revise and iterate designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX/UI consistency of experience across all platforms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or User Experience Designer creating web applications and websites for consumers or enterprise clients
- Understanding of interactive web technologies
- Adobe XD experience is a MUST HAVE
- Knowledge of user-centered design and prototyping desired
- Must understand design constraints such as browser capabilities, media types, platform differences, and operating systems
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, engaging, able to work effectively within a team environment, and will stretch to deliver results on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing user interfaces for mobile applications (iPhone, Android)