We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Whether it’s in accounting, claims, IT, investments, legal, marketing, sales, or another department, come be part of a company where you can accomplish your goals while contributing to our social mission of becoming America’s most protective insurance company.
User Experience Researcher is driving an understanding of user’s behavior through quantitative and qualitative research. UX Researcher is working closely with Product Owners to understand customers and evaluate their needs. The UX Researcher is partnering with various teams across the organization to define the strategy for the end-user experience and drive innovation.
· Identify and prioritize research methodologies based on the analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals and risks
· Employ the best research method(s) based on research hypotheses, timeline and resourcing
· Design studies that address user behavior and beliefs
· Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways
· Research consumers, clients and partners to understand the needs of the users
· Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
· Ability to dive deep and analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to bring forward new insights that generate product innovation
· Work across the organization to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
· Adapt and lead research practices to meet team needs under tight time frames
· Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions and build even greater empathy for our customers
· Other duties as assigned by manager
Keep focused on long-term, strategic goals while executing against short-term objectives
Strives to develop and drive initiatives that align with key corporate values:
· Do the Right Thing
· Serve People
· Build Trust
· Simplify Everything
· Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in relevant fields
· Passion for research and empathy for end-user experience
· Strong knowledge of collaborative research methods, and a willingness to never settle for research reports
· Experience with data analysis and visualization
· Experience operating in an agile environment
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
· Comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
· Ability to work with stakeholdersto understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision
· Proficient in user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
· Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
· Experience working with business and development teams throughout the product lifecycle
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.