Senior UX Researcher
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We're a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We're looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Senior Researcher to join our budding UXR team in Calgary. As one of our first researchers, you will have influence over how the team operates and evolves over time. Your contribution will inspire the beginning of an impactful service design oriented practice where your research affects industry leading products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prioritize incoming research requests from stakeholders, including Product, Design, Operations, Marketing, Leadership, Customer Service, BI etc.
- Apply diverse methodologies for qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Present and share actionable findings in creative and engaging ways that will shape our products
- Cultivate a nurturing and evolving UXR practice that grows junior and intermediate researchers
- Lead a usability and service design focussed product development at all stages, by identifying issues, shaping concepts, and guiding product maturation
Who we're looking for:
- 8+ years of UX Research experience, preferably with projects that extend beyond digital platforms
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Computer Science, Sociology, Psychology, or equal experience of transferable skills
- Experience working with BI, statistics, and Google Analytics
- An advocate for human-centered efforts
What will help you succeed:
- You are resourceful and pragmatic in your approach and are able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience studying rewards programs and financial products
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.