Favor is seeking a passionate Product Designer to join Favor’s Product team where you’ll help define how on-demand delivery works for Customers, Runners, and Merchants.
As a member of Favor’s product team, you will craft experiences that help tens of thousands of Runners earn a living on their own terms. You will deliver delight to consumers who are hangry for a taco or need a quick errand. You will empower thousands of Texas businesses to reach consumers in their city. We’re a close-knit team of designers and product managers guided by a collaborative, iterative, user-centered design process.
- Design amazing experiences across a multitude of touchpoints, including mobile and web applications.
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including feature ideation, mockups, prototypes, creating detailed product specifications for engineers, and working closely with engineers to ship your designs.
- Partner with UX Researchers and Product Managers to discover possibilities and evaluate your work.
- Deeply understand our service and how it works. You’re the expert in how our many distinct iOS, Android, Desktop Web, and Mobile Web products work.
- Present your ideas regularly to creative peers, engineers, and key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and design the right solutions.
- You have 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Design, Experience Design, UI/UX Design, or a similar role.
- You’ve worked for a year or more designing and shipping products at a B2C company or similar.
- You are a Sketch expert.
- You have experience applying established design patterns to your work.
- You have a core design skill set that includes wireframing, whiteboarding, strategy, and information architecture. You can think in both low and high fidelity and understand the impact of design on user experience across an ecosystem of products.
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills with an ability to explain your work. You can describe the design choices you made in past projects. You naturally speak on behalf of the user.
- You appreciate great product design and can evaluate what makes an experience good or bad.
- You have an acute attention to detail, and inconsistencies in products drive you crazy.
- You crave constructive feedback because it makes you a better designer.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your user-centered designs across a variety of mobile and web applications and your experience designing products that users love.
Please link your portfolio and any required passwords we’ll need to view your work.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.