We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to lead user interface design for PowerGridRx, our web-based SaaS medication management platform.
PipelineRx delivers the industry’s only cloud-based enterprise pharmacy platform. By pairing our clinical pharmacy services with technology, we help healthcare facilities create new delivery models to gain greater efficiency, better cost control, and improved patient outcomes. This is what has made PipelineRx one of the fastest growing pharmacy technology and services providers in the U.S.
You will work closely with our Director of Clinical User Experience, software engineers, pharmacists, and other clinical users to design, test, deliver, and enhance user experience and not only make PowerGridRx easy to use, but delight our users and customers.
We are looking for a creative, driven and passionate designer who always works to understand and measure user experience and continually advocate for improving them. You think holistically about user experience and understand that user experience is more than just a well-designed screen. You balance your skills as a seasoned visual designer who is up on modern design patterns with a data driven approach to understanding friction points and ways to measure and improve user experience. You are a relentless advocate for users and work to ensure that their experience using PowerGridRx is consistent, reliable and easy to use.
You will initially work remotely in this position and transition to a hybrid model of working from home and an office in downtown Denver when it’s safe to do so with COVID-19.
- Create design system
- Create low and high fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Lead usability testing sessions
- Leverage insights from UX research, usability testing, and analytics to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with our Director of Clinical User Experience, software engineers, pharmacists, and other clinical users to create user interface designs
- 3+ years’ experience creating user interface designs for web-based SaaS products in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Experience using modern UX design methodologies and principles
- Experience working with Material-UI, CSS, and Sketch or similar design tools or languages
- Experience creating low and high fidelity prototypes and visual designs
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, creative, problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams
- Healthcare product experience preferred