Litify is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing UX team! You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
You are a great designer, systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership across our products to design a clean, elegant and fun user experience for each customer persona. You will touch every part of our product and will lead the charge for rapid improvement, and set the tone for all future development.
You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand the performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
You will have the opportunity to be a core and integral member of our growing Product team, make a huge impact on our customers’ lives and our product.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our users, their motivation, needs and pain points through qualitative and quantitative studies (including field observations, interviews, usability studies and surveys)
- Rapidly create user experience artifacts including functional specs, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, and low-fidelity sketches
- Conceptualize usable, valuable, consistent and intuitive user experiences across platforms and devices by considering market context, industry and competitor trends, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability
You should have:
- Experience in Interaction Design, Product Design and User Research
- An online portfolio of working web products that shows your approach, thought process, insights, and clear communication style
- Experience in solving user problems with quantitative and qualitative research and data, with a core belief in testing as a means of constant and iterative improvement
- A clean and strong design sense that values usability, simplicity and consistency
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Sketch and Invision and prototyping tools or similar software.