We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Bold team. This person will work with the product team to conduct user research and design intuitive and engaging experiences that help members age well with Bold.
This is a great opportunity for a mission-driven designer who is passionate about health, fitness and behavior change. The ideal candidate will be a designer who has experience in visual UI/ UX/ prototyping/ user research, with deep expertise in at least 2 of these areas.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and community teams to develop products that balance business and member needs
- Conceptualize, design and develop intuitive user interface designs, using UX/UI best practices
- Create low-fi sketches/wireframes to inform directional feature development and be able to turn those into precise, hi-fidelity mock-ups, and interactive prototypes for phased user testing
- Structure and conduct outcomes-driven user research and usability testing
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique from the product team, or from learnings found in user testing
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design, preferably at a technology company Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design
- Ability to analyze and deconstruct complex systems into smaller bits & pieces and express complexity simply and cleanly through elegant user experiences
- Strong understanding of interaction design patterns related to web and mobile design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience leading or designing for design language systems
- In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS, capabilities of web browsers, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), etc
- Experience in researching users and conducting usability testing
- Experience with file and asset organizationPortfolio that showcases exceptional visual designs that solve complex real-world problems
- Bonus if you have experience working on health or wellness products
Bold is committed to creating an inclusive culture that values all forms of diversity, including but not limited to age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity and ability. We believe in a world where everyone can age healthily and happily, and since everyone ages, we know we can only realize our vision if our team is diverse and inclusive.